Car Insulation Coating for Thermal or Heat Protection
LizardSkin’s Ceramic Insulation coating is a premium spray-on product that offers heat protection for all trucks, street rods, customs, Jeeps, vans, race cars, or your next classic car restoration project — wherever a heat shield is needed. LizardSkin Ceramic Insulation (CI) is an advanced spray-on auto insulation coating that consists of a water-based composition of high-grade acrylic binders with insulating particulates to create a thermal barrier for your vehicle.
With LizardSkin’s spray-on ceramic thermal auto insulation, heat entering the interior is reduced by 30°F or more, making for a cooler, more comfortable ride. For maximum automotive heat protection, encapsulate the entire interior and all appropriate exterior surfaces of your vehicle.
Why Use LizardSkin Ceramic Insulation?
LizardSkin Ceramic Insulation is one of the most modern insulation methods to reduce heat in your car. In addition to its easy spray-on application, there are many other reasons to choose LizardSkin Ceramic Insulation, including these features:
- Eliminates the hassle and waste of cut-and-paste insulation
- Easy to apply to irregular surfaces and geometries
- Adheres to most any material
- Provides a continuous protective moisture barrier
- Environmentally friendly solution that can be cleaned up with soap and water
- Able to withstand sustained temperatures up to 350˚F (177˚C)
- One-part coating system with a protective, seamless membrane
- Lightweight (around 0.1 lbs/ft2)
- Class A fire-rated
One 2-gallon container of LizardSkin Ceramic Insulation will cover 45-50 ft2 at 0.040” (40 mils/1mm) thickness dry. How much do I need?
Watch Ceramic Insulation's Heat Shielding Power In Action!
SuperPro Application Kit
This kit provides exactly what’s needed for professionals and hobbyists to easily apply LizardSkin heat shielding and sound deadening coatings.
Glossy Top Coat
LizardSkin’s Top Coat puts the finishing touch on your project as it acts as a durable, moisture-resistant final layer.