Other Uses for LizardSkin
LizardSkin’s ability to provide heat protection and dampen vibration is great for insulating and sound deadening cars and trucks, but there are many more uses for LizardSkin. Both LizardSkin Sound Control and Ceramic Insulation can be used around your home, garage, or commercial workspace– anywhere you want to reduce heat and noise. Below are a few examples of other uses for LizardSkin spray-on coatings:
- Home theaters, including speaker cabinets, and projector housing
- Farm equipment tractor cabs
- Garage door and other types of metal doors
- Home brewing setups, including mash tuns and hot liquor tanks
- Patio covers and car ports
- Ice chests
- Truck bed camper
- Shells trailers of all kinds; for horses, dogs, livestock, racecars, equipment, etc.
- Heavy trucks
- Hunting blinds
- Above-ground fuel tanks
- HVAC ductwork to control condensation and improve efficiency
- Industrial dishwashers
- Residential dishwashers and washing machines
- Exhaust fan enclosures
- Experimental aircraft (Note: LizardSkin products are NOT certified by the FAA)
Check out projects where customers used LizardSkin on things other than their vehicles:
Want to know if LizardSkin is right for your application? Contact us today with your questions. To order LizardSkin Ceramic Insulation or Sound Control, visit our shop!
We’re also active on social media and welcome questions and comments on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter or YouTube. Tag your builds using #LizardSkin so we can keep up with your projects!